Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Sea Witch in New England

Hello everyone, this Sea Witch is taking some mandatory PTO (paid time off) and have flown to Boston to tour this lovely historical city with my honey and to take in a day at Salem...a village that I have always wanted to visit, especially the House of the 7 Gables...one of my favorite books by Nathaniel Hawthorne, notable American author.
I hope to have some pics up this weekend, forgot to pack my card reader so I will have to find a cheapie replacement while I'm up here to post some photos of this lovely part of the country.

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with New England, I just liked it. Have a swimmingly wonderful day. Sea Witch

3 comments:

misselaineous said...

Hey SW...Hope you have a fabulous trip to NE...That's my old stompin' grounds. Spent many weekends in Bean town, concerts galore, & hung out on the Common w/ my BFF Susie more times than my sweet Mom would want to know about! Miss my "Nowthern" roots more than I care to admit at times...I'm a Yankee, fo sho...*elaine* ps love the Hello Kitty shark...1st chuckle of the early AM! *e*

Jacque said...

Good Morning Witch...OMG...that sounds like a wonderful getaway! I hope you have the best time of your life and get to see all the fabulous things that Boston and the surrounding areas have to offer!

Can't wait to see pics and hear all about your trip. Have a blast!

Javajune said...

You lucky girl-I hope it's wonderful. Take a tour and tell us all about it!
xo-jj