Thursday, January 12, 2012

Support Our Troops


Hello Everyone.  Another family member is downrange in the middle east so I continue to hang the Service Flag out my window at home. God speed, Kirk. 


ON the left column of my blog you also see
THE SERVICE FLAG - For those still downrange,
 I keep the service flag up to honor those who continue their service and I pray they are safe as well as their families.

Everyone knows someone who has family or friends or coworkers in the active military or downrange.  Yesterday, I came across a few boxes of the yellow ribbon "Support Our Troops" magnets at my local Goodwill and bought them all.  


 I have 25 of these 4" x 8" magnets, new in the package, that I am giving away to the first 25 visitors who request one.  If you would like a Support Our Troops magnet for your vehicle please drop me an email at mailto:needthis@bellsouth.net noting the mailing address you would like to receive the ribbon at and I will send you one FREE!  Just a SeaWitch way of spreading the thanks to our troops.  Blessings to you and those you love.  Sea Witch

No comments: