Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Laptop Bag

A post about a laptop bag?  No, that can't be right...or can it?  I needed to replace my old laptop bag and wanted one that would represent me. Something that was "seawitchy"...something that would be fun to carry around and yet hold my laptop and all of the techie accessories that go with it.


Ta daaaaaaa!  I worked up a little digital art using my sea witch blog background and header and married them together with a few changes and there you have it.  I'm crazy about it and can't wait to carry it around.  I had the bag printed up by "Printable Memories", a company that specialized in taking your digital photos and printing them on just about any item you can think of.  Not only is the printing superb, but the laptop bag is quality merchandise.  Add that to the stellar and very personal customer service I received, I couldn't be happier.  So if  you are looking for a printing service that offers a myriad of objects and gift ideas, visit Printable Memories.  Have a wonderful weekend all and blessings to you and those you love.  Sea Witch

2 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Wow! I'm impressed! How cool is that? Love the background, too.

Robin Larkspur said...

Beautiful bag!! Very creative