Sunday, December 13, 2015

Vintage Village Grand Opening

If you have been following my blog,  the last post was about the new location for one of my favorite haunts for treasure, "Vintage Village."  I posted a sneak peak of the spaces and with their grand opening on Friday this week, I made a visit back to see what those talented dealers have done with their spaces.  

My Vintage Heart always has amazing pieces and her space is straight out of a Country Living spread.

Crazy about this hotel bell call.

Lovely little vignettes tell a different shabby story.

How do you choose what to bring home?  I could take everything if I had the space and the "cash".  

Love the shape of this glass display.  So many decorative possibilities.

Lots of unique elements to find.

Vintage Village has utilized a gallery display so you feel like you are walking through different rooms.  So many ideas for your own home can be found here.

All I can say is "WOW". 

So lovely and it makes me smile.

Be sure to look up when you visit because more delight awaits you above.

Plaid in cotton or flannel is always joyful.

I can smell the cookies being baked and the spiced cider being poured.

Starry, starry night.

Vintageous space is pure fun with vintage clothing and accessories.

Hands down, best cards anywhere.

Spectacular stained glass window makes a gorgeous room divider.

Vintage Village breathes quietly and has a marvelous, feel good energy about it.   I couldn't leave without a purchase and I found a nifty little evening bag for holiday parties. 


What I like best is that one side has been faded by the sun (top photo) with the original color remaining on the other side.   Can select a side for a mood or if I just want to mess with someones vision. LOL   

VV's first weekend was a huge success and I look forward to seeing what the dealers continue to bring in and how they showcase their spaces.

Blessings to you and those you love. Sea Witch

2 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oh what fun. Love that old swift. Also, it's interesting to see how & what they use to display the various items. It seems like I see something different each time I look at a photo:)

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Just beautiful Dari as always! I wish I lived close enough to visit and pour through the antiques, I know I would find a "treasure" or two!
Have a lovely day!
Tina xo