Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sneak Peak - Great Majestic Sea Swap

I'm just finishing up my swap "swag" that I will be shipping to my swap partner located in Germany. This is the first swap that I participated in and nothing like a Majestic Sea theme to get me involved in these blog swaps.The Majestic Sea Swap was offered up by Gypsy Mermaid Life and outlined on her blog link: http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-06-03T10%3A05%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=4

Here is a little sneak peak at some of the swag that will be on its way to Germany.



I hope my Majestic Sea Swap partner in Germany will enjoy the items as much as I had putting them together and I can't wait to see what arrives to my address from Germany!

2 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh, thank you for that sneak peek, Dari!!!at looks really exciting for me....It looks like smell, sea and beautiful items.....
hugs
Stefanie

Anonymous said...

I have a sneak peek for you too!!!

Stefanie