Friday, July 17, 2009

Guest poster - Rosie Ducks or Duckie Roses?

A fellow blogger, Dances with Flowers, has been ordered to bed rest by her doctor for the next few weeks and she has asked some of her frequent visitors to become a guest poster for her blog, Dances With Flowers. The fact that she would even invite me to offer up a posting means much to me as my bloggie verse is probably more indicitive of why I could never be an author...I tend to write like a speak...need I say more?
Jennifer is one of those souls who is passionate about the garden, planting, flowers, etc. and many of her guest bloggers are professional gardners, horticulturists, outdoor architects so this humble Sea Witch had to come up with a posting that would appeal to her love of flowers and yet still offer up a posting that offers a little piece of me. So adventures in Rosie Ducks is my offering. Please stop by Dances With Flowers and send Jennifer get well wishes and hopefully, my guest posting will make you smile.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. The Sea Witch

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'm on my way over.