Monday, July 13, 2009

Buon compleanno quello piccolo or Happy Birthday to my delightful granddaughter!

It is my lovely, little granddaughter's birthday today. Kit Kat (nickname) is celebrating her 4 years on this wonderful earth and what a marvelous age she is celebrating. I wish I could be there with her to share in her joy and merry making but Grandma-ma is here in Lawrenceville, Georgia while she, mommy and daddy are in Vincenza, Italy.
By now, the birthday package from Grampy and me should be at her house or perhaps is still sitting in the APO mail box because daddy is busy jumping out of airplanes and hasn't gotten to the base to pick it up yet. Wishing her the happiest of days today.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

She's a doll! I know you wish you could enjoy the day with her...I wish you could too!

Luna und Luzie said...

Happy 4 th Birthday to Kit Kat in Italy.
She is a sweet little girl!

Also I hope my package arrives you soon too. I hope it lasts no too long this time.

hugs from Germany
Stefanie