Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Look!

It's a new look for Musings of a Sea Witch.  I have been wanting to update my background for a few months now but wanted to keep my sea witchy look with Victorian and the Romantics mermaid art.   Additionally, I wanted to add the color of the sea with its beautiful shells and sea creatures.
I utilize three different size monitors at work and each one has a different display size. Depending on what display size you utilize on your monitor will determine if you see the entire background as shown above.

A new  background called for a new header. Not a lot of change here because I like the idea of switching out photos I have taken of the sea.  Saw this Victorian Pears mermaid ad and know exactly how she feels.  This is my heart when I'm feeling the need to be in the sea again.
Photos enlarge if you double click on them.  As always, your comments are always appreciated. Sea Witch

9 comments:

Andrew said...

I, for one, like it....
I've actually been contemplating a redesign for my own blog for a while now.

Can't figure out what I would do, though.

BusyLizzie said...

Looks fab. Love the deep blue colours and Victorian image. Lizzie

sonia said...

Looks so great!

audrey said...

I have loved all your backgrounds because I love anything that has to do with the sea. This latest one is very pretty ~ beautiful mermaids!
♥ audrey

shirley from oz said...

Love your new look and all those lovely images of the mermaids. I like anything to do with the sea as well.

Garter Mademoiselle said...

I likey!! Looks fantastic! Puts my simple blog to shame.

Sylvia said...

I love mermaids and the header looks great. I am off to read more.

Sylvia
Still flying around for the PM party.

piggy said...

Dari, you are my Hero!!! How do you do it all??? My pups are getting older as well and I know how you worry but realize that all we can do is love them and take care of them. We REALLY MUST get together sometime soon...miss you!
Hogs & Kisses...piggy

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

You always have very unique and beautiful blog backgrounds that fit your style beautifully! This one is lots of fun. I love the mermads on the sides!

-Pam