Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meet Fragrant Liar

You know how you meet someone for the first time and in that moment you realize you have known this person all of your life?  Well that is how I feel about Fragrant Liar.  In her profile, she states "This is where I rant, rave, reflect, and ROFLMAO. Feel free to do the same. Let's be clear: I am irreverent, and I like me that way. Grab a libation, kick back, and share your thoughts -- and don't lie to me, cuz I'll know."



 You must read her most recent post, it will have you laughing out loud.  Now, Ms. Liar writes boldly and provacatively and uses lots of descriptive language, slang and a cuss word or two.  So there, my only disclaimer...you have been warned.  Here is an excerpt from "Good Enough:"

Dear Santa Baby,


I think I've been exceedingly good this year. Or at least good enough. Look at it this way . . .
 It's really not that bad to cuss habitually. My dad and mom always do it and I don't want to disappoint them by breaking with a beloved family tradition.


Always telling the truth is overrated. Little white lies are actually beneficial under opportune circumstances, and saving my own ass is Priority One because, really, this shows that I love myself. It's a proven fact that one must love oneself first in order to love others.


Vanity is just part of being a woman. Because of all my nurturing aspects and shit, I take pride in my appearance so I can be a good example for my daughters. How else would they know how much makeup and jewelry to don before they do anything strenuous?


Shooting the bird at strangers and loved ones alike is educational. 

If you want to read more, you most click on the above link to access her wise and funny words.  Ms. Liar is a woman's humorist.  You will recognize yourself in much of her words and that, my friends, is what I enjoy most about her postings.   Sea Witch

7 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I love her too, she is a hoot.

Fragrant Liar said...

You are awfully nice (and brave) to refer me out, Ms. Sea Witch (what with my potty mouth and all). I feel very rewarded when people enjoy my stuff, and I'll try to keep my standards as high as you've come to expect. :)

Cindy said...

Thank you....I'm going over there now. btw, what type of dog is that, Kota? She resembles the Shepherd I had as a child....

FrenchBlue said...

Love her! Merry Merry Christmas to YOU!!! Thanks for all you share!
XOX's

Barb said...

Love it!

I am so behind in visiting (the story of my life-hehe).
I pray that you and your family have a blessed Christmas.

big hugs,
Barb

Kathleen said...

Stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas filled with peace and joy
hugs, Kathleen

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my... Totally love it! ha!! LOL!