Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Merriest of Christmas to you all.

It is 8:21 pm EST and I should be packing for my getaway to Cancun.  Yes, my honey and this mermaid have a dive trip planned for the last week of this year and I'm running around trying to get everything ready for our flight tomorrow. 


Instead, I just wanted to stop.  Breathe.  And give thanks for all that has been given me this year.  Among so many things, it has been the gift of this blog.  Who would have thought that this simple little venue would reap such blogasphere friendships.  I  have come to know you all in a delightful way. From the joys in your life to those that are soulfully painful. I would not have missed any of it.  Thank you dear friends, for inviting me into your world and sharing all of your gifts.  You have inspired me, shared your creativity and have given me your friendship.  For this I shall always be grateful. 

I wish for you all, the Merriest of Christmas', the happiest and healthiest of new year's and may we all prosper in only good ways.  I will be blogging throughout my trip so if you have a moment, stop by and say hello. Sea Witch

7 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Great trip you and your honey have planned. Can I hide away in a very big suitcase.
Cancun this time of year sounds like a dream come true.
Enjoy some of that ocean and warmth for me because I am freezing my buns off here in Texas tonight
Merry Christmas
Maggie

Barb said...

Have a wonderful getaway. It is cold here in Az.
Merry Christmas.

hugs,
Barb

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Have a great time! Sounds so wonderful!
Merry Christmas my friend,
shell

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Vaya con very skimpy swimsuit, mi amiga. And drink a blue margaritassssssss para mi. Everyone deserves a great get away and you are the one that gets to go for the rest of us peasants. I look forward to your photos and stories. Linda in New Mexico

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

A warm weather vacation sounds so good right now after a cold and damp week! Have a wonderful time --looking forward to seeing all your photos when you return.

Happy 2010!

Hugs, Pat

Jenny said...

What a cool, cool blog! I'll be back to visit when the holidays slow down! This looks so neat! Have a great vacation!

a Bohemian Market said...

Enjoy Cancun : )
What a very delightful and pleasant way to end this year and ring in this coming New Year!!!
Life is great
peace
carole
The photo of you in the upper left corner looks like Samantha off the old t.v. series about the witch and her family; very pretty you are!