Friday, November 20, 2009

Open House - Vintage Village

My first Open House, this season, was at Vintage Village, the coziest shop in metro Atlanta. Vintage Village is a lovely place to shop for antiques and vintage items along with great altered art pieces and materials and unique gift items. What makes Vintage Village unique is the people inside...genuine and warm, our dealers are like family and it all comes together during events like these. I hope you enjoy the photos below and if you would like to see more, click on this LINK.













Thank you for stopping by to visit. My next posting will feature my second open house at Queen of Hearts. Sea Witch

8 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just love these pictures and everything in them. My kind of place. Great Post.
Hope your doing good
Maggie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I think that wreath is just absolutely gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend, T

Doris Sturm said...

So many pretties...too many to all see...I loved that little lighted ginger bread house and the stockings on the mantle are so pretty.

Now that tray of homemade sweets looks pretty darn good too...they look homemade to me. I bet you had a good time!

Have fun at your next open house!

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Wow, look at the yummy things, and I don't just mean the cakes!
I love the wreath & am going to start making one with mine & my mum's vintage baubles that were ours as children,I may not have enough fro this year but I may finish for next! I ws going to make one with mussel shells, as seen in a magazine, if I can collect enough shells this holiday maybe I can do both! Tracey

Jacque said...

Hi Witch...i love that ornament wreath!! looks like a great open house.

Thanks for sharing those pictures! Have fun at all of your open houses.

Have a great Thanksgiving holiday. We are going to AR to visit our children and grandchildren, so I will have a week of "mothering"...oh, what a life!!

ann at greenoak said...

i love your quotes, your pictures and visiting all the places you show us.....
hope you have a great season....
ann

Barb said...

I would love to visit your shop.
Love everything.
Your style ROCKS!

hugs,
Barb

FrenchBlue said...

Happy Happy Holidays~~~ You got me to wanna get out and be in the glitter and lights!
XO's