Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vintage Village is turning holiday & I'm four shy of 100 posts

This is my favorite time of the year at Vintage Village. We are all preparing for the Candlelight Open House that will run on the evening of November 18th and 19th and then carry through Sunday, the 22nd. Dealers out do themselves decorating and bringing in their best to offer to our customers and the prices are always affordable. So below are a few pics of what is in the shop now BEFORE the Open House. These items will all be complimented by lots of holiday pizazz shortly.










You may view videos of last year's Candlelight Open House at this link: http://vintagevillageantiquesandmore.com/openhouse.html. Please allow a few moments for the page to load as it contains three short videos but they still need a moment to cache.
On another note, I just realized that this is my 96th post. Where did the time go? I can't believe tha I am 4 posts aways from 100 posts. I will have to start putting together my 100th post giveaway TONIGHT. Look for photos in my next post. Have a wonderful Monday. Sea Witch

5 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I love this time of year too...I love Christmas anytime really. I often play Christmas music in the middle of summer just because.

Have a great day,
Doris

Barb said...

100 posts comes so fast, doesn't it?
The shop looks great but with the added holiday touches-watch out!

I love the mask you were wearing in the last post.

hugs,
barb

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Vintage Village has so many wonderful things for sale! I wish I could browse their aisles,

Blog posts do add up fast! I am approaching 400...oh my goodness, I never thought I'd have that much to say..lol! I'm looking forward to see your give away. I'll be having a give away also...I think something pretty for Christmas.

X0 Pat

Javajune said...

Lots of goodies to be had there. I love the old bottles and little feather trees. Have a great open house! Wow 96 posts, time flies when you're among friends!
xo-jj

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Lovely finds!!!