Sunday, March 14, 2021

Time Change and March Madness

A year ago this month, COVID 19 hit and the world has been crippled since then. We are slowly getting back to pre COVID living and we moved the clocks ahead an hour so the sun is with us longer.  I'm a happy gal.  

It's been an interesting weekend of finds from vintage hats to antique parian.  March madness doesn't get better than this.

I couldn't resist this like new pair of vintage metal swivel bar/counter stools with their 1980s padded seats. 

I have a sweet spot for these vintage copper clad baby/toddler shoes and this one is a sweet slipper with a frame.  I'm going to add a vintage photo of a child to this before I bring it into my booth space.

Purchased a box lot of vintage hats.  Lots of great styles and spring colors.  If your church is still not open come Easter Sunday, then why not wear it to your Zoom service.

Adore the rich colors of this hat filled with roses.


Hard to see how beautiful this Craftsman Style stained glass pendant lamp is.  A high end lamp, this is beautifully made and a nice size.

Vintage chalkware religious figures sell really well for me and I was delighted to find this Miraculous Mary made in Italy.

A great pair of vintage metal vehicles.  I decorate them for Christmas
 with bottle brush trees and wreaths and battery operated mini lights.

An extraordinary find. 1880s Parian Porcelain bust of a Classical Woman.

Sweet vintage Capodimonte bisque figurine of a young boy holding grapes. 

Did a little personal downsizing and decided to sell my antique salt glaze, impressed barrel Allspice crock, circa 1890s-1900s.  This was my kitchen tool  holder for years.

Same with this marvelous multi colored sponge ware Cookie jar. Circa 1900s.  Both pieces are now in my main booth space at the Lyon's Head Antique Mall. Sometimes it's just the right time to downsize pieces and the enjoyment you receive is now passed on to another. 

This sweet pelican replaced my antique Allspice crock.  He's not old, he's just a charming, gulf blues pottery pelican that just seemed right for this Florida livin' gal.  

So our days now have more functional daylight and we are slowly reopening our lives up again. It's been a tough year and my wish for all is better times going forward.  Blessings to you and those you love.  Sea Witch

2 comments:

Ankit Ron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.